1. All entries must be received by 16.00 on 20 October 2023. Any entries received after this date will not be eligible to take part in the draw.
2. Entry is via a submission of your details to a member of Erlang Solutions team, or the competition online entry page via QR code at the Erlang Solutions booth at Code Beam Europe 2023.
3. The competition is limited to one entry per person.
4. The winner will be notified by email on or before 31 October 2023.
5. We will contact all entrants after the closing date to advise of the outcome of their competition entry.
6. The Security Audit is for Erlang code only.
7. In order for us to carry out the audit, we will require access to the code base to be audited.
8. The prize is a report describing all the vulnerabilities found in the code and the opportunity to ask any questions related to the report findings.
9. This prize does not include any obligation to resolve any vulnerabilities or issues identified. We will be happy to offer our support with this, but it will be on a commercial basis, with a price and separate terms & conditions to be agreed by both parties.
10. The prize must be used by 31 December 2023. If not used by this date, this prize expires and can be no longer used.
11. Both parties commit to make every reasonable effort to provide the information required and to be available to carry out this consultancy up to 31 December 2023, excluding public holidays during that time.
12 No cash alternative or any other alternative will be given for any part of this prize regardless of how many hours of consultancy are required and/or used.