London HQ / Stockholm / Krakow / Budapest / Remote US Office / Remote
Elixir / Senior Elixir Consultant
- Type Engineer
- Salary Depending on experience
The world is catching up with Elixir, Erlang and OTP technology – there is more demand than ever for fast delivery of reliable, secure and scalable systems in Fintech, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Entertainment and IoT, to name but a few.
For over 20 years we’ve been providing client-focused consultancy and high tech capabilities to build transformative solutions for the world’s most ambitious companies, and to grow Erlang and Elixir communities world-wide.
Currently we are looking for experienced developers for whom engaging with clients and leading them to embrace and succeed with Elixir sounds exciting. Our goal is to provide technical solutions to complex problems. We work with clients who range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, including WhatsApp, Cisco, Klarna, Motorola, Ericsson, to mention a few. Talented people are always welcome, and we are currently looking for Elixir and Senior Elixir Consultants with good demonstrable commercial experience.
Curious. Analytical. Versatile. Conscientious. Creative. Helpful. Considerate. Generous. Flexible. These are the qualities of a great consultant. Above all, you have a passion for Elixir. The right candidates will join small teams of highly skilled systems engineers developing software using Elixir, often in conjunction with other technologies. You will gain valuable experience in exciting state-of-the-art systems within the Telecoms, Financial Services, Messaging, Gaming and IoT sectors.
Versatility and flexibility is the whole point of being a consultant, and we guarantee you will learn, grow and get out of your comfort zone since our customers have different business needs, logics, technologies and environments.
- Design and programming of software solutions for concurrent, scalable, fault-tolerant and distributed systems
- Design, code, test and support of Elixir, Erlang and related software, including some research
- Develop solutions using distributed concurrent programming, software packaging and release
- Write and test code in Elixir and occasionally in other languages such as Erlang, C, Java, Clojure, Haskell, Scala & Objective-C
- Create solutions that can be deployed in any cloud environment.
- May be responsible for leading teams of other Software Engineers within a project or leading the project independently
- Work with the Business Development team and customers to scope customer requirements and formulate project plans
- Experienced programmers will be expected to mentor and coach junior developers
How to Apply?