Learn how to scale your Erlang to billions. OTP is the middleware, libraries and tools used to design and architect Erlang systems. The training covers the main principles, including process design patterns, supervisors, applications and release handling. It will give you the ability to develop and architect an Erlang systems.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of scaling Erlang systems to handle large-scale applications and data volumes effectively.
- Master the concepts of OTP as the middleware, libraries, and tools used for designing and architecting Erlang systems.
- Develop proficiency in implementing process design patterns to design fault-tolerant and resilient Erlang systems.
- Acquire skills in designing and structuring Erlang applications using OTP applications for better organization and maintainability.
- Develop the ability to architect Erlang systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, and well-structured, capable of handling billions of transactions.
Covers the following topics
- Generic Servers
- State Machines
- Event Handlers
- System Architecture Support Libraries
- System Principles
Why you should attend this course
- Helps you get over the hurdle of efficiently learning how to build systems with OTP
- Allows you to avoid the pitfalls and borderline cases handled in its libraries
- A cost-effective approach to increasing productivity whilst reducing mistakes
- Allows you to design and develop systems using the globally recognised Erlang approach