Entry & Timings
1. All entries must be received by 16.00 on 20 October 2023. Any entries received after this date will not be eligible to take part in the draw
2. Entry is via a submission of your details to a member of Erlang Solutions team, or the competition online entry page via QR code at the Erlang Solutions booth at Code Beam Europe 2023
3. The competition is limited to one entry per person
4. The winner will be notified by email on or before 31 October 2023
5. All entrants will be contacted after the closing date to advise of the outcome of their competition entry
6. The consultancy must be completed within three full working days and used before 31 March 2024. If not used by 31 March 2024, this prize expires and can be no longer used
Scope & Requirements
1. In order for us to carry out the assessment, we will require access to the code base to be reviewed. Erlang Solutions is happy to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement as required
2. Both parties will agree on a start date, after which the assessment will start and can’t be paused nor postponed. Assessment/review will not continue after 5 working days from its start date, unless it is required by Erlang Solutions to be able to complete the prize.
3. Winner should grant read-only access to code repositories and infra/cloud servers. Also all relevant and related documentation for Erlang Solutions to be able to understand how the system/project works.
4. The winner needs to be aware of the level of commitment required – for example (but not limited to) code access, documentation sharing, timely response to requests for meetings, meetings participation, information and so on in order for Erlang Solutions to be able to successfully deliver this review. Failure to reasonably comply gives Erlang Solutions the right to terminate the project with no notice and no alternative
5. Both parties will agree on a start date, after which the assessment will start and can’t be paused nor postponed. Assessment/review will not continue after 3 working days from its start date, unless it is required by Erlang Solutions to be able to complete the prize
6. Meetings and gatherings will be held virtually, on-line using Google Meets or Zoom. Other VC tools can be considered at no cost to Erlang Solutions.
7. Erlang Solutions will not incur nor agree to incur in any cost related to tools, licences, accesses, apps, fees required by the winner or its project, to perform and deliver the assessment
8. This prize is a MongooseIM Health Check with a final output in the form of a report detailing the findings of the review and recommendations for consideration and future implementation. Erlang Solutions will not implement any recommendations made as part of this free offer
09. No coding, support, maintenance, development or consultancy services are included in the prize
10. We will be happy to offer our support and consultancy after this assessment, but it will be on a commercial basis with a price and separate terms and conditions to be agreed by both parties
11. No travel is considered for the scope of this virtual assessment
12. The prize in any/all form: document, conversation, suggestion, observation, etc is not subject to any kind of sign-off from the winner to be considered as successfully delivered
1. No cash alternative or any other alternative will be given for any part of this prize regardless of how many hours of consultancy are required and/or used