Who is it for?
- All users of Erlang, but especially those businesses that require high availability and resilience of their mission-critical applications.
- Businesses already impacted by a security vulnerability within their Erlang code base and want to investigate what other parts of their system may be vulnerable
- Anyone launching new Erlang code, that would benefit from the reassurance that an audit can provide before going live
- Anyone concerned about the impact of a cyber attack
- Business continuity – where there is an impact to the operation of the business if an Erlang node, system or application goes down
- Legislation – industries where system availability is mandatory and failure to meet requirements would lead to non-compliance and significant financial consequences
- Customer experience – guaranteeing systems are available for customers to carry out their daily lives
- Corporate reputation – where system downtime or any form of security breach negatively impacts the reputation of the business, affecting its trading performance and potentially its responsibility to shareholders
How does SAFE work?
SAFE is an audit procedure, carried out by our Erlang experts, aided by specialist software analytics.The findings are delivered in a comprehensive online report detailing:
- Any security vulnerabilities found
- The level of risk identified – categorised into low, moderate or high
- Detail of each vulnerability including a description of the issue, the file path and the code in question
- Ability to comment on issues and mark them resolved
Why Erlang Solutions?
- Expert collaboration: SAFE has been developed in collaboration with ELTE-Soft and researchers from Eötvös Loránd University, a prominent institution in Computer Science, and is based on a solid theoretical foundation and extensive research.
- Erlang proficiency: Erlang Solutions is the world leading consultancy for Erlang. Our specialists have extensive experience supporting businesses across the world with their mission-critical systems and architecture
- Additional support: Beyond the report, we are the perfect team to help with any further support you might need. The findings of your report may indicate a bigger issue requiring a thorough code and architecture review. We can also offer training in developing secure Erlang code, should any of your team need upskilling
- Timely service: Most security audits are completed within 2-5 business days, depending on the size and complexity of the system.
Trusted by the world’s most ambitious companies
I spoke with two CTOs I know who utilize Erlang and they both recommended Erlang Solutions. They were able to come in with their expertise, help us establish best practice and give us confidence that going forward our systems would be efficient and reliable.
Working together with Erlang Solutions, and the MongooseIM team was a great example of what a best of breed tech partnership can achieve. Their expertise in building resilient, fault-tolerant backend architecture created the foundation for a project that truly exceeded the expectations of our client
Working with our R&D partners, Erlang Solutions, was a very rewarding experience. The POA Netstat Agent exceeded our expectations and the team really went the extra mile to deliver this! When it comes to Elixir development, we highly recommend Erlang Solutions.