1. All entries must be received by 23.59 on 31 December 2023. Any entries received after this date will not be eligible to take part in the competition
2. Entry is via completion of an application form through Linkedln and is limited to one entry per project
3. The winner will be notified by email on or before 31 January 2024
4. We will contact all entrants after the closing date to advise of the outcome of their competition entry.
5. The prize must be used by 30 June 2024. If not used by this date, this prize expires and can be no longer used
6. Ecosystem & Code Assessment means – Code and Architecture, implementation and Infrastructure review and a recommendation report. This is usually fully completed within 7-10 working days.
1. In order for us to carry out the assessment, we will require access to the code base to be reviewed. Erlang Solutions is happy to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement as required
2. Both parties commit to make every reasonable effort to provide the information required and to be available to carry out this consultancy up to 30 June 2024 (excluding public holidays) during that time
3. Winner should grant read-only access to code repositories and infra/cloud servers. Also all relevant and related documentation for Erlang Solutions to be able to understand how the system/project works.
4. The winner needs to be aware of the level of commitment required – for example (but not limited to) code access, documentation sharing, timely response to requests for meetings, meetings participation, information and so on in order for Erlang Solutions