Erlang Solutions, CodeNode & FinTech Alliance, A Special In-Person Event 12 July 2021 as part of Fintech Week London.
Join us for a return to in-person events for London’s vibrant FinTech community 12 July at 5:30 pm at CodeNode Space & Events in Liverpool Street as part of FinTech Week London.
WHAT’S NEXT FOR BLOCKCHAIN IN FINANCIAL SERVICES?
The format is a not to be missed panel discussion and Q&A on the latest thinking around blockchain technology use cases in FinTech, hosted with our partners at FinTech Alliance.
This event is free to attend and open to those involved in decision making, strategy and software development in financial services. You must be able to attend in person on the date. Invitations will be forwarded in advance of the event.
Who this event is for:
– All invested in the London FinTech ecosystem
– Decision makers in financial services
– CEOs and founders setting the pace in the FS startup space
– FinTech scaleups looking to accelerate growth
– CTOs, lead architects & senior developers wanting to share and gain domain knowledge
Why you should attend:
– To discover where the real business value exists from blockchain away from the hype
– Learn from those at the cutting edge of the tech powering FinTech’s next steps
– Find jargon-busting real-world use cases from tech and business level experts to reduce costs, improve processes and gain competitive advantage
This event remains subject to changes by Government to COVID-19 restrictions.
Please complete and submit the form to register your interest.
We will email invitations before the event.
OUR EVENT PARTNERS
Erlang Solutions use deep tech capabilities to build and deliver transformative solutions for the world’s most ambitious companies. Our innovative, scalable and resilient technologies are used in Fortune 500 financial services firms and FinTech startups alike. We prototype, build, and monitor solutions for payment systems, backend services, digital lending, clearing and settlement services, blockchain and digital assets custody.