Target Audience: Support and Test Engineers, Software Developers,
Prerequisites: Existing experience using Sequential and Concurrent Programming with Erlang on projects.
- Use existing Design Patterns supported by Erlang and OTP.
- Apply Generic Behaviours, Finite State Machines and Event handler Patterns.
- Use the Supervisor and Applicaton Behaviours Patterns.
- Write your own Design Patterns.
- Structure large Erlang based systems.
Duration: Three days
Price: 965 + VAT; you can also register here.
You will learn the prevailing Erlang Design Patterns called OTP Behaviours. We will cover Erlang Design Patterns such as Generic Behaviours, Finite State Machines and Event Handlers. You will also learn how to develop systems using the Supervisor and Application Behaviours Patterns, so you can construct maintainable and fault tolerant software. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to extend it all, by devising your very own Behaviours.