We’re looking to appoint a talented and experienced Recruitment & Talent Manager. This is a newly created role within our business, which will be responsible for employer branding and awareness, jobs marketing, recruitment and on-boarding, and monitoring the processes across the company.
We want to hear from experienced talent acquisition specialists, with experience in the IT / software development industry, who can bring creative thinking, innovative approaches and a proven track record of delivery in multi-cultural environments. Reporting to the COO, you will work with the departmental managers and country office heads to deliver a consistent and high-quality approach across the company.
Your key responsibility will be to understand the organisation’s plans and priorities to create and implement talent strategies to meet its current and future hiring needs.
This position can be remote, however ideally the candidate will be based close to one of the office locations – London, Stockholm, Krakow or Budapest.
- Employer branding and awareness – developing EVP working closely with Marketing and country offices.
- Recruitment – design, manage and standardize scalable recruitment. Attraction, headhunting, market mapping, pipeline building/ management and benchmarking.
- Review interviewing processes and recommend improvements as required.
- Conduct workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the resource team to feed into current hiring timelines.
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) – scope, implement, configure and become subject matter expert.
- Own and educate on recruitment best practice and trends.
- Own the on-boarding processes for future co-workers – supporting line managers to provide the best integration for the new starter.
- Create strategies to attract a diverse workforce.
- Single point of contact regarding recruitment across the business, monitoring and reporting on key KPIs to measure performance.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience managing full cycle recruitment.
- IT / software development recruitment experience.
- Expert in LinkedIn recruiter.
- Track record in building talent pipelines in tech scale up businesses.
- Experience in developing policies and procedures with disparate and international stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, relationship building and collaboration skills at all levels.
- Strong Analytical skills and be comfortable with KPIs and OKRs to measure performance.
- Strong influencing skills to support your decisions and plans.
- Experience of working with complexity.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- In house or RPO experience – Agency only backgrounds will not be considered.
- Experience of implementing an ATS.
- Experience and knowledge of workforce planning and talent management.
- Experience of working with internationally dispersed teams (where English is the language used by the business and its customers).
- Broader general human resources experience.
Apply if you’re:
- A self-starter.
- Able to identify, design, motivate and drive the improvements that are required in all the above areas.
- A great team player and a problem solver.
- Organised and methodical.
How to Apply?